View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 10:13 AM   #40
itgirl
is in your head...

Moto: 04 kawasaki zx636, 08 HD xl1200n (nightster)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
It was 2004, you had knowledge of it over at TWF... When I first saw you cheering on Auburn was in 06 when they were only losing about 2-3 games a year at most.... Now suddenly shitville has gone from being ok to outstanding and you are all about them... That's what we like to call bandwagon in the sports world. No self respecting Auburn fan/alum would ever cheer for shitville, it's simple hatred between those two schools. I mean they really hate each other. There's not much rivalries out there that come close to this one.

http://www.twowheelforum.com/showpos...9&postcount=19
wow trip. i'm honored you went through all that trouble just to prove a point about me. i suppose the only way you aren't a bandwagon fan is if you cheer on a losing team every year, huh? like i said, whatever dude. i like to watch all the top 25 teams play games. that's why i like college ball to start with. it always changes. it's just nice to see someone different take the crown for a change. but i can't argue with you. you are the all-knowing SEC/college football guru. i shall bow before you now.

i apologize to any true SEC/shitville fans i may have offended with my ignorance.

kim

www.facebook.com/itgirl25
itgirl is offline   Reply With Quote