View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 10:49 AM   #4
Kerry_129
Semi-reformed Squid

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaPython View Post
the man in the mirror:
even older man. always in the bathroom, locker area. never EVER seen outside in the actual gym. he may live there. always naked. If not, then he is wrapped with a towel and will be naked soon. will hold full conversations with other men while stark naked. will blow dry his hair in front of the mirror, naked. why the FUCK do you have to be naked to blow dry your hair?
Oh god, I HATE those guys!! Like, seriously, man - I'm glad you're comfortable with your wrinkly ass and little turtle-head, but you don't have to show them off to every damn body, and NO, I don't want to talk or maintain eye-contact with your creepy ass!

Not really a 'New Year' thing, but I typically have worked-out more frequently during the wintertime, just 'cus it's cold and riding/outdoor activities are less frequent. My living situation at the moment gives me more time (and frustration) to burn off also, so the timing is right to get myself into a much more thorough & consistent routine than I've had in years (used to be pretty religious about it).

Last edited by Kerry_129; 01-12-2010 at 01:22 PM..
Kerry_129 is offline   Reply With Quote