View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 07:33 PM   #221
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amorok View Post
You need to put a stop to that shit NOW. Tell her if she wants a divorce you'll drive to the lawyer, but otherwise she better never mention that shit again, unless she wants it. Having your keys and/or a lawyer's card in your hand helps underscore the point. Ulu tried that garbage a few years ago before Poot. The second time she mentioned it I told her if she said the word divorce to me again it would be serious and I didn't want to hear it just to create drama. A couple months later she tried it a third time. I got up, went and got the pre-prepared package I picked up at legal and dropped that shit on the table. Told her if she wanted a divorce all she had to do was sign and if she wanted one to sign now, otherwise never say that fucking word to me again, I take that shit serious. Needless to say she didn't really want one and I threw the papers away.

I'm not trying to be a badass, and I know women play little games but ladies, this is important: Never throw the possibility of your marriage ending out to make a point or get what you want. That is way to serious to be used in an argument. Nobody wants to be in a relationship they have to convince the other person to be in. If you want to leave GTFO, but don't ever throw that out there for emotional manipulation, it's shitty and beneath you and the heartbreak of a divorce is not to be taken lightly, I don't care how pissed you are or how badly you want to win an argument. That little argument is today, divorce is for fucking ever.

In the same vein, the next time a chick (or anyone for that matter) say something like "Well why don't I just kill myself then" They're getting slapped in the mouth. Doing something like that scars those that love you for life, and saying something because your little pussy hurts is despicable beyond description.

I agree. If a girl even mentions "break-up" to me, I start pushing her to the door. I don't play those kinds of games.
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote