View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 02:28 PM   #121
Tmall
Aspiring Rapper

Moto: '12 CB1000R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeslice View Post
Can you prove it was his fault for being late? What if it was the cook's fault or his manager's fault? If so why does the driver deserve to get stiffed?

These guys use their own car and their own gas, and often get held up at gunpoint for money........and you stiff them without any proof that it was their fault. Nice. How about maybe calling the manager and asking for a discount instead? That way the driver isn't affected.
I don't care who's fault it is. He could have been raped and in a car accident, that is HIS problem. Not mine. If he cannot get that pizza here quickly, then he did nothing to deserve a tip.

You really sound like somebody who's never worked a hard job in his life, and think that because serving is frustrating it's up there with jobs that require real physical effort and danger. It's not, you take an order, deliver it to the kitchen then when it's cooked carry it back. During that time, you might come by and check on my drink. If that's hard, then can you imagine what kind of tip somebody who breaks a sweat should get?
Tmall is offline   Reply With Quote