View Single Post
Old 05-20-2010, 12:49 PM   #16
wildchild
cruiser

Moto: '09 HD superglide, 16 Yamaha FZ 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaneman View Post
Why can't we, as the nation that bills itself as the most powerful, send in a team of the most highly trained men to cut the head off? We're talking about 2 guys and 1 family since the Korean War. Yes, I realized they are somewhat financially backed by China and what not, but nonetheless....its just two men running that country in our lifetime. Why can't we just kill Kim?

Now, maybe with the level of successful brainwashing in that country it might not matter. If North Korea's citizens truly believe that Americans are satan and that Kim is God...then I guess killing him only makes them more hostile.

On one hand it's hard to believe that an entire populace could be so thoroughly brainwashed and controled, but then again, it happens right here in the USA too so maybe there's something to it.

Its an interesting quandary.
because the anti war hippies would protest that as unfair to someones rights, or whatever. it has to be a fair all out war so they know we're coming and then everyone can hold hands and scream about how disgusting and arrogant our nation is and how we should just stay out of everything like switzerland or some shit.

seriously I wish we would do it that way but it does hold a few serious drawbacks. suddenly our elite teams are driven by our leaders and anytime a nation's leader defies us we simply go "cut off the head". could definitely become to easy to become a land of terrorists rather then a super power.
wildchild is offline   Reply With Quote