View Single Post
Old 05-22-2010, 11:44 PM   #45
Razor
Token

Moto: '07 Kawasaki Mean Streak Special Edition

Quote:
Actually it leaves us with three options...the third being to leave N. Korea the fuck alone like it has been for a long time.
Realistically it only leaves us with two options presently, maybe we could have used the third option decades ago before we started leaning into the mess but no longer. We couldnt afford the negative press of just picking up and going home, nor could we leave SK to fend for themselves so actually we cant just leave them alone.

Quote:
I still don't see how the U.S. has any right to tell N.Korea how many nukes they have. We have 5,113 (or something like that) nuclear warheads and the only known country to use a nuclear bomb on another country. We are like the thief preaching in church about thou shall not steal.
I cant say that I disagree with you there, but I wasnt making an arguement about who had what rights to preach to whom. You're absolutely correct, the last figure I saw was that we had about 2600-2800 more nuke warheads than any other country. But if you want to look at it another way, since we have that many big sticks (read Nukes), we may not be able to dictate how many the other kids(read other nuclear countries) already have but we might want to have a decision on who gets their first big stick, especially if its the scary little psycho(NK) down the street that drowns puppies for fun...

Just an idea

Last edited by Razor; 05-22-2010 at 11:56 PM..
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote