Thread: World Cup 2010
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 08:36 AM   #136
CrazyKell
Vrooom

Moto: 06 ZX6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSGregman View Post
Give your panties a good pull there, hot rod....You seem a little wedged up. I thought maybe your little hiatus would give you time to get back on your meds. Apparently I was wrong.

It's a boring game....there is no way to argue otherwise. All that hype for a zero zero snooze fest after regulation time and 3/4 of extra time?! PUH LEASE.
Maybe you could hook me up with your supplier.

Panties not wadded, I don't care who likes or doesn't like the game. But if you don't like it....here's a tip....YOU DON'T HAVE TO WATCH IT!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by karl_1052 View Post
The game was terrible because of the terrible officiating. It seems the ref was paid very well from a spanish sponsor. Yellow cards to every dutch player except for 3, and only 2 given to spain? Enough yellow cards to make Holland play with one less man? Really bad calls against holland, but the same plays by spain let go? a whistle every 15-20 seconds?

It was a terrible final with terrible officiating.

The Germany/Uraguay game was much better.
Um....did you miss the kung fu kick to the chest that should have been a red card?

I'll admit the game was a gong show in the yellow card department. I thought after the first 3 that maybe it would settle down but by the end of that game there were a lot of players in danger of being sent off if they even looked the wrong way.

A lot of those fouls just should've been free kicks and left at that.

I'm sorry though, that kung fu kick to the chest should've been an immediate red card.
CrazyKell is offline   Reply With Quote