Old 12-02-2010, 10:12 AM   #5
z06boy
Letzroll

Moto: 07 Red R1 & 07 Blue R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasterTroy View Post
What do you pull this with?

Do you keep it docked at Norman?

Ski any? or is the back too fubar'd for that?
Just saw this...been away from here for the last week. Some of these replies are .

I think the pic makes it look bigger than it actually is.

I have not pulled it with anything...when I traded my last boat and trailer in I did not purchase a trailer for this particular boat since I rarely ever used the last one.

It is dry docked at a marina on Lake Norman. Believe it or not the Liberty I bought can tow it although I wouldn't want to tow it often with that vehicle. It has a 5,000 lb. towing capacity and this boat with a trailer would be less than 4,000 lbs. Yes you can ski behind it. I've pulled skiers but I'm not a big skier...I'm fine with one of those canvas covered tubes and such.

It's a tad over 25' with the added swim platform and would have been 23' without it.

Here it is at the marina being put away...

Here is where it sleeps...on the top row so I don't have to worry about other boats leaking crap on mine.

It's just a punk when running with the big boys...NASCAR guy's...banker's...doctor's...lawyer's...etc. that live around here...

As far as the other comments...don't hate We don't have kids...I'm older than most of you here and I usually find good deals on stuff luckily. He11 the cars are kind of old now anyways but they're in good shape and paid for so we keep them.

I've seen some of the stuff other members have posted in various threads and often !!
z06boy is offline   Reply With Quote