View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 01:03 PM   #28
Tmall
Aspiring Rapper

Moto: '12 CB1000R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple View Post
I don't have stories as severe as Kaneman's, but I've been threatened with arrest for non-crimes and an ex-girlfriend was handcuffed and detained in a patrol car for doing less than 10 mph over, even with a valid license and insurance. Both by the same prick small-town police department, naturally.

I do have friends and family who are law enforcement officers, however, so I hear what they do to others. My stepbrother "entertains" us with stories of his department's use of excessive force on a pretty regular basis. Knocking guys out, hitting guys (and girls) already in handcuffs, drawing weapons on people who are already literally pissing their pants, intentionally detaining people at traffic stops solely because they say they're in a hurry, etc.

You know, I think I may let this whole parking-lot incident go after all...
They can threaten and charge you with anything. If they don't have the evidence to support it, then too fucking bad for them.

They could technically charge you with rape if they felt like it for running a stop sign. That doesn't mean you'll go to jail for rape..
Tmall is offline   Reply With Quote