Thread: Gixxers rule.
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2008, 12:34 PM   #97
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT View Post
fair enough. I wasn't calling anybody names and was only trying to establish a relationship which people could obviously relate to.

I hope tigs hasn't listened to any rap music or turned on a television lately, his head might explode.

Ahhh bullshit! You "didn't call anybody names"? You know that the "n" word is offensive and you know that I take offense to it from previous posts. You quoted my post and pointed out that you knew that I was half black before making your reply. I'm sure all of your friends are buying this, " I was just innocently trying to make a point,Trip" crap but you know what's really in your heart and soul. Fooling others is easy,fooling yourself is even easier but you make yourself the fool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by upshift View Post
Yeah the beach 300 miles east of the gap

It was a joke...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
First and only warning, leave comparing squids to racial slang alone. It's not the same and never will be the same. The squid debate is always a good one, continue but keep it somewhat civil.

I gave you my reason through PM why I deleted your thread, if that isn't enough, too bad.
Ha! Told you Ebbs! Man you spend alot of time sticking up for people without facts

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
This thread = hilarious. Tigger = more hilarious.

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
I can do ya one better. Tigger sucks.

Hey,make up your mind John Kerry!

Last edited by Amber Lamps; 05-14-2008 at 12:28 PM..
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote