Thread: Great Deals
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2008, 12:04 PM   #4
JoJoYZF
Bring on the Zombies!

Moto: 2000 Yamaha YZF600R

Quote:
Originally Posted by p00kienrayray View Post
i just checked the site right now and they do have good prices. i recommend the teknic line of products. i was an alpinestars type of guy, but teknic offers the best bang for your buck right now. but stay away from the chicane boots, i've read a lot of bad reviews regarding its quality...
Glad you mentioned that, I was considering getting some if I get the 2 pc suit. Its a toss up between this place and ridegear for the suit though, with ridegear's 25% off its only like 285 I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenix_Rider View Post
Holy shit! $375 for an '08 RF-1000?! And their prices on jackets are pretty good too. STG is lower for A* though. Lowest I've seen other places (for the RF-1000) is $427, and one place will pitch in an extra shield.

I don't really care for Tecnik. The fit is strange, and their gloves have cheap little plastic poppers for finger protection. Other than that, the jackets and pants are decent quality. But I'll stick with my A* leathers.
Im still debating getting the 2pc teknic suit or just buying a a* jacket and holding out for a* pants. My gloves and boots will most likely be a* regardless.
JoJoYZF is offline   Reply With Quote