View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 01:55 AM   #9
Gas Man
Trip's Assistant

Moto: 2009 HD Street Classic

Hey. I'm trying. I do what I can. I walked the neighborhood at 1am putting out flyers in 18* cold. I would hope people would do the same thing for me. I don't want to die being known as an a-hole (maybe besides here. Lol) and think that as a christian I can do better than most church go'ers by stepping up for things like this. I'm simply trying to do something. I see this house everyday and it simply breaks my heart. I lie here in my warm bed with my family here and all my "things" around me. Their father is in the burn unit in detroit, and they are lord knows where. Maybe at the hospital, family, hotel, idk. Its sad. We are all very blessed, every person here. Just for having the ability to post and the means. If you don't know that, perhaps you will someday. I just hope it don't came at too high of a cost for you to learn that.

I'm gg to bed now. I have to be off to work at 8 am again (just got off after midnight) for about 3hrs, then back for nights. And with my phone number on 75 flyers, I'm going to stop by the fire dept after this mornings work I bet I'm going to have a busy day today. I want to thank the fire dept again, I took them coffee this morning and offered to feed them but they were rounding one of the stations up to leave. They did a good job for the situation and they were beat up by it all dirty and covered in ice.

Anyway I'm rambling. Its been a long day.
Gas Man is offline   Reply With Quote