View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 02:02 AM   #16
Porkchop
125GP Champion

Moto: Empty Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
how long before the bump in pay? I am not a big fan of leasing, it may be better off holding out. I actualy thought the taurus took a better beating, a freind has an older one with well over 100k on the clock and not many issues.
I graduate at the start of April. Talking to possible companies now. The engine seems completely fine. The tickey tackey bullshit doesnt bother me. Its the transmission that scares me really bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeslice View Post
Springs, broken? Wow......not exactly common.

Cheap quality, if so.

Leasing is good for less-popular, less "hip" models, or ones with a color/option choice nobody wants, because their resale value will usually drop lower than what the leasing company predicted. WIN for you.

But if it is a car you know is going to hold its resale, like an Acura or a Tacoma or something rare like a Hemi Challenger, you should always buy it.
Seriously. Broken. Do a google search. I've never fixed them because they dont affect the ride. They mechanic that found them said he sees them a couple times a month.

The only lease im considering is a Mazda 3 advertised for $49 a month and 2500 down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by racedoll View Post
Doesn't matter to me. I just want a reason to come to NC. I was down there in March last year and loved it!!!
Doll Im heading to NC in a month anyway with my friends, then on to Florida. You should come...
1999 Yamaha R6 - Sold
Porkchop is offline   Reply With Quote