View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 12:18 PM   #1
Rangerscott
Viff6N Mutated Warrior

Moto: '01 Honda VFR 800 & '09 ER-6N
Default Did my body just conquer the flu?

So it all starts yesterday around noon. I have a headache that started and i still have. Coming up to 7:30pm i start getting cold goose bumps (74f inside) that wont go away. About 8pm im in my night clothes under the sheets watching a movie. About half way through i get the shakes and my body temp starts to rise. Im hot and shaking but when i take the covers off im freezing. By time the movie is over 10pm my head is killing me. I just barely move and its like someone squezzing my brain. Also my throat is tightened up and im hocking up brain matter from my nose.

I eventually fall asleep but wake up every 30minutes through out the nigt. At one point my body was so hot I lifted the front covers and back down. Felt like the heater vent was in my face. Since I was sweating all night i would keep getting up to drink water and pee. I was walking like my ears were screwed up. Holy shit my head would hurt moving it around and even walking too fast. This is the worst my head has ever hurt. I guess it was migrane statues?

Its 11:15am now and I feel 10x better. Only took 4 generic tylenols in that time frame. Head still hurts but nowhere near the pain I was feeling last night. Throat is still kinda sore too. I seem to be done sweating all over myself. My bro brought me some theraflu pills and took two at 10:30am.

So did i just have the flu for one night?
Rangerscott is offline   Reply With Quote