View Single Post
Old 05-19-2008, 06:51 PM   #6
nhgunnut
gun totin redneck

Moto: turbo busa 999 Duc Goldwing & Victory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebbs15 View Post
dude... you should have just called the cops... it's what I'd have done... or walked his ass home
You know what I would have called the cops the moment he decided to get back on the bike.
I have my bias and not that it is a big deal to anyone but me (nor should it be) I am also a recovering alcoholic, before I put it down I 27 years ago I managed slam head on into a oncoming Van with my car costing that man his livelihood for weeks while the insurance company dicked around with him, and healed from his injuries Saddly the police officer who responded chose not to notice the booze on my breath and wrote up that I had swerved to avoid an animal in the road (in part because for a while there was some question if I would drive again), When a friend tried to approach the subject with me by saying you have to do something I said yeah I need to get a bigger car, and I did! Because there was only limited consequence I would continue to drink and be a ward of recreational chemistry for 3 more years driving countless more times (thankfully never injuring anyone again)

I will give anyone a ride who is toxic I don't judge other peoples use of Alcohol or any other recreational drug. But if someone can't be talked out of driving impaired I have no issues with diming them out.
Even just riding behind a guy who is toxic can be fatal or if the guy had hit someone you wind up tarred with the same brush.
Honda is right Stupid hurts and you know what IT SHOULD! Bet an evening in the tank would have helped this guy get his head right. it did me.
One more thing, this guy on the BMW took a 500 lb peice or precision machinery and turned it into a semi guided missle in a Neighborhood where my granddaughter could live and you can bet someones kid and grandkids lived in it and this jackass could have easily killed one.

Last edited by nhgunnut; 05-19-2008 at 08:28 PM.. Reason: cause this gauls me
nhgunnut is offline   Reply With Quote