View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 01:06 PM   #141
z06boy
Letzroll

Moto: 07 Red R1 & 07 Blue R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeslice View Post
The point WAS showcasing your car to several people I knew when I was younger. Always had to show off their latest mods, or park together as a "team". There was this one "crew" who did that at both high school and the movies and anywhere they went.......It became a joke because sometimes people in totally unrelated vehicles (like an F150) would park next to them, wheels turned in the same direction and everything, just to fuck with them
Now that is funny.

I remember back when I was in Japan in the service I bought a Mazda with a Rotory engine and hopped it up a little and did some cosmetic changes to make it look good and when I started dating a Japanese girl I hung out with some Japanese people and on Friday and Saturday night when we pulled in to the A & W Drive In...yep that's right ...the Toyota's would be in one section...Nissan's in another and Mazda's in another. It was pretty cool and fun but it always surprised a few to see my white azz in there with the locals. We were "Fast And Furious" before it ever came out in the States. I laughed my azz off when those movies started coming out...it was a trip living over there...surprised I made it back alive to be honest.
z06boy is offline   Reply With Quote