View Single Post
Old 06-05-2011, 08:24 PM   #31
Captain Morgan
Let's do another U-turn

Moto: 2009 V-Strom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatard View Post
And you call me dumb. That's the most retarded fucking statement ever fucking made.

Yep, people burned money. They flushed it down the toilet, papered their birdcages with it.

Moron.

Just look at the fucking stats on distribution of wealth, and where it's gone, and stop fucking babbling bullshit, will ya?

You're so fucking full of crap.
Oh, how I love Avatard's statements. The homes are worth less now than they used to be worth. Assets dropped in value. Money was borrowed from banks to purchase those assets. Those assets that are now worth less than they were before are owned by the banks. The banks essentially paid more for those assets than they're worth because the banks are the ones that loaned the money. The banks are still trying to sell those assets at a loss to someone else. Do you really think the banks want to hold on to those properties? Do you really think the banks want to pay the property taxes and maintenance fees on those properties? Do you really think the banks are making money on these properties?

Good grief. I really don't know why I bother arguing with you. It's always the same old thing. I actually came in here to tell goof not to bother, but then I got caught up with the same crap. I think nearly every one of your arguments makes me laugh. You remind me of jetskifast.
Captain Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote