View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 09:02 PM   #21
Rangerscott
Viff6N Mutated Warrior

Moto: '01 Honda VFR 800 & '09 ER-6N

Quote:
Originally Posted by azoomm View Post
I don't think you know what processed foods are. If it came in a can or was formed by a machine = processed.
Git to thinking about that after posting. Im doing my best guys. This is the longest Ive ever felt bad. Bought some gluten free bread, apple snacks, and cookies. Wanna know what isnt cheap? LOL.

Today has been so far good. Had my bowel movemwnt this morning and havent gone since, so hopefully tomorrow morning will be good. I did skip my mid day pill and just did a night one and this morning. Also skipped the mid day and 3 hours ago was feeling pretty normal in the head. Took a pill about an hour or so ago and feeling the weirdness again so Im pretty sure its tye hyo missing with my head. I remember her saying my red blood count is good. Im goona go in tuesday after work to see the same doc and see if I can see the trst results first hand. Pretty sure they would have told me if I was anemic.

May do the H pylori test just to rule that out and see if they do ulcer screening. I know this seems a waste of time to some but Id rather rule things out than keep guessing.
Rangerscott is offline   Reply With Quote