View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 11:13 AM   #5
Krabill
WERA Yellow Plate

Moto: 08 WR250R, 12 XTZ1200

Oh yes, I'm still around. My store is doing very well. If these things didn't work, we wouldn't have as many return customers as we do. People come back and buy them for their family members, friends, co-workers, etc., because they work so well.

There is, however, a technique to it. It isn't exactly like smoking a cigarette and you have to change your routine, but once you get it figured out, they are actually much more convenient than regular smoking. No more lighters, no more finding a place to smoke, no more stopping what you're doing to have a cigarette, and of course, no more stink, no more ashes, etc., etc., and much less expensive than smoking. Pull it out of your pocket, take a drag, slip it back in your pocket. I don't understand how smoking a cigarette is easier than that.

The most popular starter kit we sell is the Ego DCT - http://www.designatedvaping.com/inde...starter-detail

It uses a 900 mah Ego battery that is good for about 8-9 hours of constant use and a cartomizer/tank delivery system. The cartomizers will need to replaced every couple weeks, but other than that you only need to top off the tank every once in a while.

A bottle of juice will last about 4-5 days if you vape a lot.

To start and have about a month's supply on hand, you'd need:
1 - Ego DCT starter kit
1 - 5 pack 1.5 ohm DCT replacement cartomizers
5-6 bottles of e-juice in your favorite flavor

After that, monthly maintenance is just:
1 - 5 pack 1.5 ohm DCT replacement cartomizers
5-6 bottles of e-juice

There are of course a whole bunch of options and higher performance e-cigs available (that I'd be happy to tell you about if you're interested), but for someone looking for a simple e-cig that just plain works well, you really can't go wrong with a good old Ego style and a DCT system.
Krabill is offline   Reply With Quote