Thread: Gun Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013, 08:51 AM   #1
CasterTroy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RACER X View Post
ever tried a giessela(sp?) SSA trigger, man that's nice!
I think I'll go that route with the pistol (soon to be SBR) since the trigger pull on it is more consistent with CQB needs and not distance precision.

I want to build a 20" bull barrel 5.56 next, and the Gold trigger is most def going in THAT.

My neighbor (quiet Doctor, whom you'd NEVER suspect was into guns...actually...he's a divorced father of 3 that keeps to himself) came over last night as I was rebuilding the forks on the YZ and saw the pistol AR on the counter. He asked some very pointed questions, and acknowledged the optics correctly. I was shocked. Dude's lived next to me for 4 years and is only NOW trusting me enough to talk about his stash.

Dude's rockin 5 AR's and 15k rounds of ammo, and recently purchased some night vision. I'm going over tonight to check it out, coupled with his lasers and my pistol (has a NV setting) I'm quite certain my wife will HATE this dude by the end of the week (Baby can I PLEASE have $3500 for some NV goggles?)

So now we have 3 "Tackleberrys" on my street in a row! I pity the fool who comes down our little road.