Thread: Gun Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 10:54 AM   #1477
CasterTroy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
$19 for 325 is a bad price. Stupid asshats driving up the price of 22. 500 at wally world was like $15 before Sandy Hook.
That was then. It may take a year or longer for .22 to come back to a decent price.....OR it may go the way of Gas and STAY high. Bottom line is, IF you want to go have fun with the kids, you pay $19 for 325 or you just don't shoot.

5.6 cents a round is about the best I've seen since December. Gunbot is showing the average to be 14-17 cent a round for what is IN STOCK. (here's your link Ed!)

I don't hoard OR resell. I keep a certain amount onhand at any given time, and buy when I want to go shoot.

The boy love's the M1 9mm and wants to fly thru 300 rounds every weekend. That was FINE when I was getting PMC brass for $249/1000 last year...but we have to be more conservative now. We tend to shoot more .22 now and try more distance/precision shots (i.e. 100 yard bench) and stay away from the pistol distances.

Last edited by CasterTroy; 06-10-2013 at 10:56 AM..
CasterTroy is offline   Reply With Quote