Thread: 08 CBR 1k
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2008, 05:45 PM   #85
Gunther1000
Jesus Christ!

Moto: (The Chi's lover)

My 2001 was the exact same (rich, Black tip) and I had a slip on and filter for years! It would puff black from day one. I bought it off the showroom with 0 miles and I think the earlier modeles were funny in the fueling. You dont need to buy A $300 PC get someone with a Yosh box or other tool to burn you a new mad to the ECU. its a lot cheaper and many tuners have them.

Now as for you....

"Rossi can ride a bike to its limits, Mladin, Spies, they can all do it.

Any asshole can abuse a bike. Intentionally abusing a bike is NOT riding it to any limit. Its abuse. Pure and simple.

Riding a bike to its limits is not abusing it, simply using it for its intended creation. "

You must be on crack to think these guys are not beating the piss out of those bikes... And no its not "OK" the way they ride them. And you would be surprized how FEW parts your bike shares with theres. You think they just roll a few off the showroom floor and say "hey guys lets go race these shiny new bikes!" um.... no. Test tune test some more redesign test test break redesign... Ah ha! that works, Now how can we make it for 300,000 people to buy. I know lets make it slightly cheaper... but still reliable for the piss ant squids... This is the part that impresses me.

Last edited by Gunther1000; 08-14-2008 at 07:37 PM.. Reason: I dont proof read.
Gunther1000 is offline   Reply With Quote