View Single Post
Old 09-29-2008, 08:56 PM   #5
Phenix_Rider
WERA White Plate

Moto: Ninja 650R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebbs15 View Post
I don't see your point? these days the performance aspect of these bikes is so close that you need to be racing WERA to tell the diffrence in lap times...

so what's left... comfort and looks... granted looking for comfort from a sportbike is a long the lines of choosing between the Enzo or Galardo based on MPG... but when you really only have two area's to really distinguish the bikes... I can see it coming into play... and as long as you keep in mind neither is gonna give you all day comfort with out some mods... you can at least see which is the LEAST uncomfortable. ya know?

and looks... come on... the only bikers who can claim they buy soley on performance are the owners of this

fucking UGLY.

They'll all do 160- which is far, far beyond anything you could possibly use on the street. So ya got looks, comfort, and exclusivity (as far as that goes on a jap bike). Everyone and there brother has a Zook, and most of them are the wifebeater and shorts crowd.

The sad part is, there are people that think that thing is sexy