View Single Post
Old 10-18-2008, 04:06 PM   #30
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dnyce View Post
it may not be a race, but that wont stop any1 from pretending that it is.

ive seen a few trackdays that in their ads/faq's, they say that the advanced class is mostly for racers/ex racers, and isnt for any1 that isnt ok with being passed, inside or outside, close quarters, and aggressive riding.

theres been some 6inch passes in gp, thats for sure. thats called gd racing lol
Note the word "TYPICALLY" in my post. I've watched Gp racing since I was young. I've seen them hit each other several times and take each other out. I've seen riders die and be crippled for life. I am aware that it happens. Professional riders also get paid thousands and millions to take those chances.Just for the record,as far as I know,rough riding isn't tolerated in any motorcycle racing organization to include MotoGp.

I pay for track days and expect the rules to be followed. I am smart enough to read the rules before getting on the track and if that was the case,I wouldn't ride in that class,period. Regardless of all this bullshit and smoke. This is a track day. If I sign up as a novice or intermediate and you stuff me in a corner within 6",please don't let me find you in the pits later....