View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 07:47 AM   #18
Turbo Ghost
Movie Star

Moto: KLR650

I saw a lot of video from Cali yesterday. All officers are now carrying their shotguns and rifles with them and they pulled all motorcycle cops into patrol cars for the duration!
As for the shooting of the women, I can see situations where it was an honest mistake. Yes, it was the wrong vehicle but, wasn't it early in low-light? I'm asking, I'm not sure but, if they were delivering papers it should have been early. Add the incredible stress and tension of the situation to the mix and you've got scared cops. If the ladies didn't respond properly to any commands from the cops or if they made a move that to them might not seem threatening (like reaching for registration in the glove-box) then I can understand how it could go crazy very quickly. I'm not saying that's what happened because I wasn't there. However, anything is possible.
As for him being "not very good" at being a sniper. That probably means he can only hit you from 500 yards consistently instead of 1,000 or more. I wouldn't want to be a cop in Cali right now!
It would be nice if he were taken alive so that things could come out but, considering all the allegations, I'm sure the order is to take him out.
Turbo Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote