View Single Post
Old 11-25-2008, 01:15 PM   #28
ceo012384
Pompous Prick

Moto: 06 R6 (race), 04 CRF Tard (race)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dnyce View Post
nice find tho, when are you getting it/getting it on on your bike?
Should be showing up later this week. I'm not in a big rush to get it on. I will probably just drool on it for a few hours.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT View Post
Either way, you still havent told us how much of a steal you got this for. we talking pennies to the dollar or what?
I got it for half price. The most you can find usually on these things is 15-20 %.
Quote:
Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
Go back to my thread and look at the bullshit you wrote when I posted about buying some Ohlins for my bike
There is a huge difference between you talking about buying an entire set of ohlins forks for your BUELL STREET BIKE than me trying to get my suspension set up properly on my RACE BIKE.

Not to mention I will have my forks reworked and this shock purchased for a total cost that is less than HALF of what you were considering spending on those forks...
Quote:
Originally Posted by zortness View Post
What do you have done to the front? I think the front suspension helps a lot more with bike stability and cornerspeed confidence, but the rear lets you get on the gas harder coming out of the corners.

Either way, definitely a good investment. I'll trade you my year old ohlins rear for that one =)
The forks are the next order of business this winter. They need new oil and seals and bushings anyways, so I will do that and at the same time do a revalving and respringing at the very least. It will be a financial decision at that point. Revalve and respring is most likely. Maybe play with the oil weight a bit to get the desired characteristics.
ceo012384 is offline   Reply With Quote