View Single Post
Old 08-13-2010, 11:32 AM   #21
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by caveman View Post
Wow, Trip, real nice. Asshole. What if Gas and I had gone down while we were down there? We weren't wearing much more than that.

I feel bad whenever anyone goes down. 2 reasons 1) ouch 2) the bike is gotta be fixed ouch again

yeah sure he could have saved himself some serious pain and misery wearing a jacket but on cruisers things just dont feel comfortable unless your goin 80. Granted he wouldn't have to take a trip to the ER to remove about a pound of Tennessee asphault. I know you sport bike guys say, "dress for the fall, not the ride." but damn,........oh well.....I see the validity of your point but......ahh I got nothin
My meshie is cooler than a t-shirt on the hottest days... it blocks the sun and allows air through... all around win. Plus, I got it on closeout for like $50... about what it costs to fill the gas tank in my truck.

Money is an excuse... and not a very good one. You have a $20,000 bike, but can't buy a $300 jacket?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
I have a fully perforated leather jacket to wear when I ride my cruiser and when I cruise at more than 30mph it's very comfortable on 90 degree days. No excuses for not wearing a jacket other than "Image". You HD guys gotta shit can that philosophy.
I've been known to rock full leathers in 90ยบ+ heat... Camelbak full of ice cubes FTW... and next time I'm gonna try OTB's water soaked sweatshirt idea... that sounds like a winner.
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote