View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 10:43 AM   #4266
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
I'm not particularly good at breaking the ice either, I'm also handicapped by a strong eye for detail and a near photographic memory. You think girls would be flattered when you listen to and remember shit they say but in practice it seems they usually think you're some kind of creep. Womans mind is Like a monkey with a chemistry set you've got no idea what's coming out the other side but it's probably gonna blow up in your face. Kindof addicted to breasts though so I'm basically fucked. What has been helpful is that I did everything I could to treat Victoria honorably and take care of her during the breakup so we were able to be friends again after I gave up on Liz and she's been talking me up to her single friends...in all aspects
Yeah, I always get in trouble for not remembering stuff, but if I make a point to remember something, I still get in trouble because she tells me I am wrong and that's not what she said. If I document it and prove her wrong, I really get in fuckin trouble. LOL

Boobs are awesome.
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote