Thread: The Honda NC35
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 08:32 AM   #7
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeSP1 View Post
There's probably no way he'd ever sell that little thing, but gorgeous it is.

I've got the RC51, a VTX1300, and I weigh a grand total of 135. I'm a midget astride monsters. And the monster I've got in Japan has some VERY long legs, I feel very sorry for the guys that brought their Hayabusas here. If I'm afraid of not getting out of second, I can't imagine that beast getting out of second.

But I'd like to smaller bike out here that I'm not gonna need to worry about. Something that can do 40kph without a care and can do 200 kph without a problem, hence my search for the NC30/35. But what I'm curious about now is something that I need to keep an eye out for i.e. "buyers beware"
he actually said he was looking to for around 5k. claimed parts sourcing and wear and tear of it being his daily. also said his bro had an rgv250! anyway the best place to spot titled grey market bikes in the states is http://raresportbikesforsale.com/ or use a craigslist search client.

say, ever thought of a cbr250rr?? those suckers SCREAM. 20k redline stock and its a 4 stroke so easy on the maint
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote