View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 10:06 AM   #47
Apoc
For Science. You Monster.

Moto: '08 HD FLSTSB

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
Shit, come on down here and say that to their faces...some of these "scared little boys" have seen more battles than the most hardened marine! By the time I finished high school, I had been stabbed 3 times and had to shoot someone in my house-no bull shit. I'm sure that you have crime on the mean streets of Nova Scotia but come on down to DC, New Orleans, Detroit, LA, etc and show us how you would handle things, tough guy.

Running around with a gun, acriminal record, and a bunch of gangbanger pussy friends doesnt make these pieces of shit tough..

Take away the weapons, i'd be glad to go one on two against any two of them. And, im not saying i'll win. But they sure as fuck wont forget I was there....

Dont compare asshole gangbanging experience and their 'battles' to soldiers who fight for a reason.... Ive met gang members... 99% are scared little girls when their alone... Including, and not limited to, white motorcycle gangs.

And dont let your babies grow up to be cowboys, either.
Apoc is offline   Reply With Quote