View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 01:04 PM   #18
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
Well some of them on facebook don't do this, I am more afraid of upsetting some good friends/family that aren't doing this, than upsetting the dickbag ones. I have had a lot of friends and family that recently had children, my facebook page was filled with baby pics til I started ignoring a large portion of them.

As far as childless people, it depends on what they are ranting and raving about. Since I am childless, I don't like to put up with little bastard kids in adult locations, I can tolerate kids being there, but if the little dipshit is going beserk and you continue doing what you are doing like nothing is wrong, that will drive me a bit crazy. I understand some things you fully won't understand til you have to put up with the little bastards 24/7 though, but common courtesy is something we all should understand.
I def agree with that. Since I have 2 small crumbsuckers now I know we cannot or should not go to certain places, mostly restaurants, so were relegated to places like bennigans, fridays etc....

We went out sat night, turns out it was an insane wait and thomas was getting antsy, we wound up leaving before we even got a table. We know we have a narrow window of opportunity withthe kids and try to make the most of it. They are usualy prety good and we never had to get up and leave because of a tantrum. Sometimes I have to let thomas wander around but I am right behind him so hes not going up to other tables and bothering people.
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote