View Single Post
Old 08-12-2015, 07:03 AM   #8
Turbo Ghost
Movie Star

Moto: KLR650

So, how are the ergonomics? Currently I have a 2003 SuperCrew. I've previously owned a 1992 Nite and a 1994 fullsize Bronco. Both of those were so comfortable! This one however is incredibly uncomfortable! The armrest is way too far away for me to drive right-handed with my elbow on the rest and my left shoulder is messed-up from too many miles driving big rigs. I'm 6'2" with long arms. I hate to think what it's like for shorter people!
I'm a Ford man! Nothing against the other brands, I just like the style and look of Fords over other brands. However, I think Ford really needs to step it up in regards to the bed! A friend just bought a Dodge with side-storage in the rear fenders. The compartments are insulated and include drains so you can use them as coolers if you want! Frikkin' sweet! I've never understood all the wasted space in the rear! Hell! Back in the 60's and 70's there were trucks with toolboxes built into the sides! I want to carry tools but, with the short bed, I lose even more space if I put a box in the bed!
Turbo Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote