View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 10:56 AM   #22
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
thank you, guess someones just tryin to bait me for one of the arguements he so deraly loves.
See this is why I don't try and post from my phone! Yikes!

I do love to argue but really, Tommy a lot of you are bigoted, I have no idea why you won't admit it... For example, I dislike and distrust middle easterners- period. I don't like them and I limit my dealings with them accordingly. My father despised Asians and would routinely let you know it too! My mother wasn't allowed in my grandparents home because she was white. My GF can't tell her family that I am part black because several of them belong to the KKK and basically all of them would disown her.

There was once a study done where they took a bunch of supposedly racially unbiased people, hooked them up to a lie detector and asked them a bunch of racially charged questions... well, you can just imagine what they found. Heck, I'm not necessarily against racial bias, you have a right to feel however you want. I'm just calling into question the denial. I mean seriously, "My grandpa uses the "N" word but he doesn't mean it racially..." Hahahahaha!
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote