View Single Post
Old 12-30-2010, 08:03 AM   #325
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101lifts2 View Post
Everybody judges based on what your described and if you think you don't you are lying. I never said you cannot judge. What I said is you cannot assume your judgement is correct based on a tatto. You even posted a picture of Akill with a black girlfriend...was he only racist from the time he got the tat to the time he got the girlfriend? So which is it? Is he racist or is he racist only towards black men? You are contradicting yourself. And putting "I hate niggers" on your back isn't a symbol, it's a statement, which is totally different.

For the record aren't YOU the one who flauntes your lifestyle in the world's face? I bought lid..I make a thread. I got shit for xmas ...I make a thread. I got a new gf I make a thread....
I never said I don't, in fact I ADMIT to being visually judgmental.

What you said was, "if people want to judge others soley by a tattoo, then go right ahead. It amazes me on the internet how people like to be in the "it's not me" camp while patting themselves on the back."

If he had a pink triangle tattooed on his butt, I'd think he was gay. The word "symbol" does actually MEAN something you know. You use them in place of "statements" ....

BTW I do start threads and guess what? People, like yourself, do judge me based on them. Duh! You've made judgments about me several times on this forum. How dare you "judge" me based on a picture or a single phrase?
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote