View Single Post
Old 04-14-2008, 03:36 AM   #10
byron12
cookie head

Moto: I now have cheap chinese pocket bike and a free non running kawasaki cruiser.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebbs15 View Post
Yup... the only time I've been dissapointed was when I took my car to the beach and decided to drive it out ON the beach... got stuck and called AAA... they said basicly because I was further than 15' from the road I'd have to pay for the tow truck... ($500) so I paid a guy who was launching his boat near by $80 (he was a dick but my only real option) to pull me out
I actually got stuck in a yard that I was landscaping tore the shit out of it too. When I called AAA I told them not to send a huge tow truck since it would get stuck too I was about a hundred yards from the road. Of course the the truck that shows up is like a freaking 20,000 billion pound monstrosity of course dudes like I can't drive out there I'll get stuck fortuantly me and him were able to rig a collection of the ropes and chains we had between us and winched me out all covered by AAA. If they told some bullshit like that I would just hang up and call back for a different operator...
byron12 is offline   Reply With Quote