View Single Post
Old 03-14-2008, 12:53 PM   #25
Mistress Maygin
Megatron

Moto: Nothing yet, but hoping for something soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neebelung View Post
When ladies' gear first started becoming more readily available, it was primarily offered in pink and baby blue. uke: I can see both sides of this: I mean, if a girl's objection to wearing gear is "it's not cute," and a hot pink jacket gets her to wear some, then by all means, go for it. On the other hand, there does seem to be a stigma associated with wearing super girly gear, and you might get some flack for it, or find you're not as respected among riders in your area (it might also get you some extra harassment at traffic lights, etc... )
If it looks cute AND protects me, rock on! As long as it doesn't look like a shit stain, though, I'm ok. There seemed to be a lot of options for girls' styles, so I should be ok to find something, as long as I can stomach the super neon colours. Ugh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neebelung View Post
It's gotten better. Just keep shopping. I've found Joe Rocket and Power Trip (same company, different labels) have ample boob room, but then they're good about having wasit and hip adjusters so you can get the right fit.
oooh, yeah! Cycle gear had limited in stock. And it would be pretty annoying to have them order a bunch of shit just for me to try it on... Anywhere else where they might have more variety for girlies?
So lovely, it feels so right

I want to hold you close
Soft breath, beating heart
As I whisper in your ear
I want to fucking tear you apart
Mistress Maygin is offline   Reply With Quote