View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 08:24 PM   #1
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...
Default Ok motherfuckers, why didn't anyone tell me about the Bandit 1200?

On the streetfighters site, everyone sucks their dicks. Simple, torquey engine that with about $2k can go from bone stock 100hp, to 150hp and around 100ftlbs... air-cooled... simple... comfy...

Well fuck you guys, I bought one. Sold ONSSP's 250 Ninja for almost 2x what I paid to some 1st timer who loved the shit out of it a couple of weeks ago and used the money to buy this thing.

Not my pic, but it's dark and my phone sucks...

Guy said full Yosh exhaust, but mid-pipes were common with the slip ons, so I'm not sure... It's been dumped and there's a dent in the tank, a big dent in the headlight bezel, rash on the speedo... and the gauges are head on with zip ties... some minor signs of neglect here and there and I had to drive 2 hours each way to get it...

I will be changing all the fluids this week and trying to figure out what exactly has been done to it. I know the speedo is off by about 15% or so... I figured it's geared... A wheelie is available pretty much any time for the first two gears... didn't try third... and a 6th gear would be nice... oh, and hydro clutch... god damnit I hate hydro clutches... The exhaust note is really nice, but between 3500 and 4000 RPM there's a tone that drives me bananas... I assume because of the hacked can.

Either way, it's fucking awesome. Torque on tap and should do everything I want it to do.
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote