Thread: Icon Ftw!!!
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2008, 07:29 PM   #23
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
You're right, a show about the kind of riding I do would be very boring to the masses. Oh and BTW, I rarely ride UNDER the speed limit. Even my wife, who knows nothing about sportbikes or the community for that matter thinks he's a dido. The large part of that show talks about stunting, bike nights and 180 clubs and shit... A handful of guys riding through the twisties at 20-30mph over the speed limit would be boring as hell I'm sure. Thats why they don't make a show about that.
Ya it's a lifestyle show,like those Harley shows. It's not a how to be a good rider show or anything. He goes around and does spots about what real bikers are doing. Wether you think it's a positive or negative representation of "us" as a group doesn't matter. It's reality my friend,like it or not. He doesn't manufacture these groups, you know. Heck,he did spot about ice racers,he's done spots from track days,he's ridden with guys canyon carving in Cali,he's hosted a benefit for a guy who lost his leg,etc. He's well spoken,always respectful to whoever he meets and he's obviously a huge devotee of motorcycling in all of it's forms. I don't know but once again I respect your right to your opinion.
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote