Thread: Oh, Ladies?
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 07:06 AM   #67
Gas Man
Trip's Assistant

Moto: 2009 HD Street Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatard View Post
Especially since there are more single women than men in this world.

If you wanna create an embargo, there's always someone else available to easily replace you, and gladly so.

Women need to stop acting like having sex with us is a favor.
Exactly....

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiergirl View Post
withholding sex is like punishing yourself too....
No offense... but this is what I'm saying... the girl with the "I have the pussy so you jump thru hoops" mentality is automatically left behind for a much funner girl like skiergirl. She knows the sex is the fun so find something you like and have it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itgirl View Post
only stating this in reference of being made the inferior sex. simply saying i have what boys want. therefore i have the upperhand in one aspect of life at least.

geez, you people are waaaaay too literal.
But the boys have what you want too... or maybe not and that's why you can run life this way.

Bottom line is this... you have pussy and we have cock. Now granted if you pull too much attitude your ball bearing filled, gas powered, super vibrator plus may be able to get you off, but it still won't be as good as some expierenced, blood filled cockola. Unless you're into wymen then... welll... can I watch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatard View Post
Some "boys" may want plastic tits, spray-on tan, and a "I have the golden pussy" attitude, but I don't.

I prefer a more natural woman, who is comfortable with her own body, and sexuality, and doesn't even think to use it as a weapon.

YMMV.

I'll still take the plastic tits as long as she's good with it and doesn't present attitude.

The wife and I from the begining run a very simple few things. Be honest, up front, and straight forward. No BS, no games, no lies. Why cloud life with all the added bs?

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
Run Amsoil Product
Gas Man is offline   Reply With Quote