View Single Post
Old 12-26-2010, 01:59 PM   #14
101lifts2
WSB Champion

Moto: 2009 Kawi ZX6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akilldema View Post
Sucks, never been there, but it seemed like a cool gym from what I've seen and read. It was Milos Sarcev's right? Sucks BBers are often so shady, lol.
Yeah Milos.....There was alot of drama there. The wife was bangin whatever hard dick Bodybuilder she could get her hands on for a LONG ASS TIME. In fact there was this 24 or so year old dude that was working the counter and he mysteriously was fired a few months back. Turned out Milos found out she was bangin him (it was obvious the way he was around her) and canned him. Dude was cool as hell too (he was going to be a trainer). I have no idea why Milos put up with it for so long, though unless he was doing the same ish.

Alot of BBers got their gear from him, which I think is how the place stayed open for so long. After he went to jail for a few months in the July timeframe (there was some shit that he was stealing from the gym) we knew it wasn't gonna be long before this place closed. There was a "room" upstairs where they would inject, but that went away a year or two ago when he was again being questioned by the DEA.

Ron Paul - 2012

Mark of Excellence
GM

Last edited by 101lifts2; 12-26-2010 at 02:04 PM..
101lifts2 is offline   Reply With Quote