View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 01:53 PM   #29
EpyonXero
AMA Supersport

Moto: 2003 VFR800f6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeslice View Post
He wasn't even called a nigger, he just overheard it being used! And he gets physical about it? Talk about overly sensitive. I could see doing that outside work at a bar or something, but not during work.

And then he writes about thoughts of killing someone over that, in the same letter where he's trying to get sympathy? How stupid can you be?

We all know about the Blue Line and corruption and the good ol boy network, but I'm sorry, this guy sounds like someone who didn't know how to manage perceptions by other people. He probably came across as a whiner or outcast. I've been there.

And as for the complaints he submitted, that were ignored? One thing I've learned in life is that you can't expect others to stand up for you just because you're right. The sad truth is that you have to try to fit in, and kiss ass a little, or nobody is going to do shit for you. Being correct doesn't mean shit in this world.
He said he wasnt a bully in school and only got into fights when he was being picked on by classmates in his otherwise all white school. If thats true then I can definitely see him having some hatred of whites and joining the police force as a chance to have power over the people who tried to put him down. I dont know a ton of cops but the ones Ive met and the wannabe's Ive met seem to have that same mentality of the kid who got picked on for being small and started lifting weights to get respect.