View Single Post
Old 10-30-2010, 02:06 PM   #20
sleeper_red
Kneedragger

[QUOTE=Captain Morgan;421334]Very sharp looking bike. Amazing that you have averaged 25k miles a year, yet work 6 days a week and have kids to take care of. Do you commute to work? Or do you just take random long trips when you get a chance?

Thanks.
I don't commute to work because I live less than 4 miles away from it. It takes me like 6 minutes to drive to work. I ride between 4:00 and 6:00AM a lot. That's how I do it. I don't take long trips either. Kids have too many after school activities after school that's why I can't leave the family behind for days. I've only done 2 1K+ mile rides within 24 hours in the last 5 years. That's about the only long trips I've ever done.

I've only washed the Strom once, and I didn't really even wash it. I just gave it a quick spray and called it good. I do need to get all the bugs off the front of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Particle Man View Post
Shit dude, I only have one kid and I don't get anywhere NEAR your mileage
Like I've said, riding between 4:00 and 6:00AM is how I do it. That's a little over 100 miles every time I do it. I wish I can stay out longer but I have to be at work at 7:30AM.