View Single Post
Old 09-26-2009, 10:47 AM   #15
jtemple
Geek

Moto: 2011 Husqvarna TE630

There was a kid waiting to cross the road I was on. He had a buddy with him. The kid was on a skateboard, his friend was on a bicycle. When I got closer, the skateboard kid put his board on the ground and gave it a shove with his foot, stopping it just before it flew out into the street in front of me. I had to brake pretty hard, but nothing panicky.

I went by, then realized how stupid that was of him, and how badly he could have hurt someone that wasn't paying close attention to them. So, I turned around, found him right in front of his house, and chewed his ass. I told him if he does some shit like that to the wrong person, he's liable to cause an accident, or get his ass kicked. I also asked him if he would like to accompany me to his house so we could explain the whole thing to his parents. He didn't really want to do that. He was pretty scared, especially since his iPod was turned up so loud that he never heard me coming until I hit my horn about 2' behind him. I don't think he'll be doing that again.
jtemple is offline   Reply With Quote