Thread: Full Suit
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 10:57 PM   #12
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by derf View Post
I own the chicane suit. I love it. Comfortable, the airflow is is great and I can ride all day wearing it and not feel hot. It held up well through 2 wrecks, one was a slow lowside where I slid on my side and was able to walk out of the slide, and a highside where I slid into a curb and broke a few bones. Not a scratch on me though, and I truly think that the suit saved my ass from spending a few weeks in the hospital. None of the stiching broke.

The one spot that has worn more than expected is the velcro for the knee slider. I might have at one point worn through a slider and been rubbing the velcro against asphault, but all that happened bad was that the velcro got torn up a little.

Overall I highly recomend it. Great price for a very good suit. I'll try to take some pics of the damage areas in a few and post them
Thanks,I appreciate the help. For $300 it's har to pass up. besides,if I wear it 10 times,it'll be a miracle. On the other hand if I get a A* I might wear it more because,well I like the looks of it better to be honest. We'll see what happens,thanks again.
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote