View Single Post
Old 07-09-2008, 11:31 PM   #11
rickmancc
Trailer Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhgunnut View Post
So it is Saturday afternoon and I take the Duc out , not doing anything serious but I gear up ( I always do) Its 90 but I am wearing the Mesh and even though it is optional here in NH I am wearing my bonnet ( again no matter what I am riding or where I am riding it I wear a bonnet) I stop for gas and as I am rolling out to rt 9 I see a black R Series Yamaha Rolling toward me, This guy is not wearing a helmet, no shirt, shorts and sneakers as he gets close he spots me and the triple 9 and I hear him down shift and yanks the front end up, and as he passes you can see his helmet and an open 12 pack bunjied to the back of his bike. about an hour later after ridng one of my favorite local loops I am back at the same gas station having an Iced coffee when the local law enforcement pulls in and starts with "I have reports of you guys Stunting out here" All I could say was wasn't me. These mooks do dumb shit to get noticed on one of our most heavily patroled roads and I take shit for it. Sometimes I swear you should have to take and IQ test to buy bike!
AGREE
rickmancc is offline   Reply With Quote