View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 10:46 PM   #27
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Day 14:

The final 1000 mile craziness from Bellevue, NE to Lenoir City, TN via little detours to make the 900 mile interstate trip into a 1000 mile journey. Due to poor planning, I do not have enough documentation to support getting the IBA certificate... Oh well, I know I did it. I don't need a piece of paper. I can do it again if I get the itch.

This was a haul. I didn't realize how much it took out of me til I sat down an hour or two after I got home and was down unloading the bike.

I finally made it home after two weeks on the road. It was an awesome trip and a dream I have had since I started riding. I saw things I wanted to see since I was little. I am glad I did all the planning and saved the money to realize this dream. It was well worth it and would do it again in a heartbeat, I would change a lot of the northern route though, LOL. Thanks for all the well wishes and tips. It truly was a great trip.

Didn't want to stop for Missouri, LOL:

Made a quick detour off the interstate to get Kansas:

St Louis:

Couldn't believe there was more to this state than just Chicago, LOL:

Kentucky...been here before:

YEY, BACK IN TENNESSEE:

The exit home:

My stickered up helmet map:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote