View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 01:53 PM   #45
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by RACER X View Post
who talkin maxed? other then you.........
Kerry... and others stated that she should get closer to the limit on this bike before moving on... Yea and none of us would ever get new bikes! Shit we should wait until a car is completely undrivable before we get a new one. We should wait until our wives are totally unfuckable before we trade them in too!!! TVs should be unrepairable. Clothes unwearable... Of course, I'm kidding but whatever.

The deal is the girl wanted a 600 from the start, she acquiesced and got a 250. Rode it for a month and now she wants a bigger bike. The classic scenario in these cases. I seen it online and in real life a 1000 times. A guy gets talked into a smaller bike than he wanted and ends up getting bored and buying the bike he wanted in the first place. Say it isn't so... You all point to your little cloister of e-friends from your forum and say, "See so and so kept his 250 for 3 years before getting another bike" but you totally ignore the 100s of 250s on the market from '08 and '09. Cathy lives where there are tight twisties to ride everyday, the other girl took hers to the track. I could live with an Aprillia 250 under those conditions (not the Kaw-chassis sucks balls!) Kawasaki updated the looks but no so much the performance. There are literally faster, lighter, better handling/performing scooters out there!
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote