View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 10:08 AM   #52
z06boy
Letzroll

Moto: 07 Red R1 & 07 Blue R6

Nice Marko...wish I could ride these two bikes back to back. Great pics as usual and also interesting to hear ones opinions to go along with it.

As far as the literbike v.s. 600 thing...I just ride what I like and what I can afford.

I'm sure several of you can pass me in the twisties on your 600...that's great and I don't really care to be honest . I've said it before and I'll say it again...I'm a car guy first that just happens to enjoy motorcycles as well.

I have friends that are faster than me in the twisties on the bikes but if I'm in my Z06 and they are on their bike...different story and I usually scare the fvck out of them when they can't shake me off of their azz...I get real close and the car is LOUD. I'm talking about roads that we both know...not a road that they know and I don't. If neither one of us know the road...that's ok too...letzroll !! I've attended a few driving schools but never a track day with the bike...hopefully I will sometime.

I have a 600 and a literbike in the garage and I'll take the R1 over the R6 everyday of the week...I just like it better...period.

The view from inside...well almost...in my actual car you can see the bulge of my aftermarket hood that was needed due to the supercharger. ...

Mine...

z06boy is offline   Reply With Quote