View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 09:02 PM   #53
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by TYEster View Post
All it said is that "it was possible" but since they have no proof nor do I know what "experts" wrote that article, I can't really say yes or no. Until there's a real scientific trial(which there wont be) I'll take my "bro-science" of allllll the people I know, read about or heard about who've done them both responsibly and irresponsibly go by that trial and error rather some "supposed experts" on the matter.

And I'm only defending what you said "IS" and that you said steroids cause those injuries. Since there's no real scientific data to back up either of our claims, I'd rather go by what HAS been done and used. Such as aforementioned drug, and my first-hand basis.
Well best of luck to ya there, I will take whats written in a respected journal over a bunch of guys in the gym.

Before PA school I was looking to get into biochemistry/sports nutrition but the market wasnt all that good at the time so at the time I had a prety good knowledge of what was what but that was also over 15 yrs ago so i am sure alot has changed and I have no real interest on what theyre using now.

I did always get a kick out of the pseudo experts I would see at the gym or at gnc who would give out all sorts of wrong information, but they figured I was just some dumb metal head and I just kept my mouth shut and went about my business.
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote