View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 09:12 PM   #54
TYEster
With MORE TYEstosterone

Moto: '12 KX450F / 08 YZ250F #512 / 07 KX65 #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
Well best of luck to ya there, I will take whats written in a respected journal over a bunch of guys in the gym.

Before PA school I was looking to get into biochemistry/sports nutrition but the market wasnt all that good at the time so at the time I had a prety good knowledge of what was what but that was also over 15 yrs ago so i am sure alot has changed and I have no real interest on what theyre using now.

I did always get a kick out of the pseudo experts I would see at the gym or at gnc who would give out all sorts of wrong information, but they figured I was just some dumb metal head and I just kept my mouth shut and went about my business.
If you're going to someone in the gym or GNC for your steroid information, you're no better off than reading those medical documents who base all their information on how it looks on paper.

The internet is much more abundant with factual information(yes there is some out there), real trial & error that puts any medical lab rat results to shame, plus lots of user history. Like I said, there's nothing proven one way or another, but the right research on the right websites will get you better info. There is a reason professionals use this stuff, it's not just for fun. And there are real experts on the matter, but in America they can't just be all out n open with it, these are illegal drugs.
TYEster is offline   Reply With Quote